Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sweet November





I just watched the movie,its so eternally and unrealistically sweet...rite they says ...this typo love only happens in movies. too sweet to be true,aint it? May be..

I was so engrossed in this movie that for once i started regretting the absence such true love; even i aint exceptional, many a times i find myself buried in the hectic academic and career schedules so much that i ignore my feels. life now does not give us the oppurtunity to listen to our own heart-beats. i dontlike this kind of life..i am bound to give in this competetion,only so that i dont fall behind,but honestly, i dont like it,i dont.
i have always wanted a simple n peaceful cosy life, with love n love evrywhere. guess i am still in utopian world...now am i? but i guess it aint a fault to expect it...dreams dont have limits,no bundaries to frame them in....do they?
Nah,theya ctually said it right, love is for movies and books, not for real life, nobody would care for me so much, abt each of my tiny feels and aspirations, and wud die to see me happy....it only happens in movies...ya rite !

3 comments:

Gagan said...

This time I could not but comment, you are wrong:)

"Love" is the answer that I find to question "What is the meaning of life?"

Ups, too philosophical. Nywyz...Sweet Novermber is really a great movie! May be un"Real", may too romantic...but I want to believe it's possible.

Unknown said...

Huhahaha! Gagan is absolutely right on this one Istush!!

karim.e said...

Try to watch 'My Life Without Me' if u can. It's a brilliant movie.