Saturday, June 2, 2007

Agonizing frustrations

i am deeply frustrated today,simply deeply. the funny part is i hope communism existed,there is so much partiality evrywhere,simply so much. i dont have oppurtunity to do lots of things,lots of things i am really good at,i have quality, but due to lack of oppurtunity and abundance of limitation, i cant prove it. ppl who have complete independence have every doors open for them,they dont need any other pre-requisite; funny how this independence thing always comes in between my ambitions. i feel really sorry for myself, i am tied by lead,so hard that i cant lift myself up. i lie odwn helplessly and see ppl fly by me with ecstasy , i am agonized,once more.

i want to talk about my problems,i want to share my worries with you. but i cant do that. u r so obsessed with urself, u dont have time to lend and ear to my screams which echoes amidst me. if i even say my frustrations to u, u wud simply get disgusted instead of saying two soothing words...i step back..with fear,with scars going deeper..i stare at the sky , drop of tear glistens on my cheek for a moment then dissolves...doesnt matter...does it honey?

5 comments:

A raindrop for every tear said...

Mair mair mair! Tor dorkar ekhon mair!

Anonymous said...

life aint that bad. chill! -- dinku.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ben said...

Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did