Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Homie



I sometimes simply wonder how my adi perfectly fits as Homer Simpson. Hez juss like that. Chubbly dubbly,always messes everything up and still wont be least serious as needed. Hez cute…aint he, my sweet fatso! Hez just that big man with more inncocence and immaturity than a child. And I dunno why, this very weird characteristic of his makes me love him more dearly. I guess I have some neurons missing….D’oh! I love his simplicity…love the way he isn’t afraid of calling a spade a spade, love the way he feels sheepishly, love his charm, love the way he stares deep into my eyes ,love the way he mocks me, love the way he scowls at me, and love the way ….he is HIMSELF…and before u make me angry again , I want to say loud clear,on top o of my voice….U r the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest honey,u r my Homie........Chokaaaaaash!




No comments: