Saturday, May 19, 2007

Meltdown

Some disturbing happenings. When u are bugged due to your own mistakes, that’s totally understandable, but being really bothered due to someone elses mean-minded attitude, leaving u suffer irritating circumstances…simply gets on my nerves. And I really detest those kind of people who spreads black talks regarding sumone to sumone and tries to be all-goody to everyone thinking he delivered some very important information…those suckers…rot in hell! Ahh..i really should calm myself down…but I am so damn pissed…so very much..

I feel very scattered today, as if I need to accumulate lotsa things-for the long run. Sumtimes I am so in dilemma…thinking abt future and lotsa other things. I wish I had all the raw-materials needed. I have to work hard to accumulate em all. I cant hold myself at times…its tiring…to keep on fighting endlessly against circumstances, people and with ur very own self. I wish I had some pacifier…who would hold me very close and utter to me timeless tales. Sometimes I really wish he were bit more extrovert, not always , but atleast sumtimes…I really need to be cuddled at times, when I am extremely tired and lonesome, when I find myself really shelterless, I wish he would understand and say sweet things that wud make me feel sublime again. I don’t blame him, I know hez sweetest…but I just wish if sumtimes, for a change, he would take care of me..i just wish…a fairy –tale wish…

No comments: